Every two years, an estimated 10% of air-conditioning gas will escape from your system, resulting in a noticeable drop in performance. Arbury’s air-conditioning service is designed to get things back on track with a top-up of lubricant and gas levels.
Our technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your vehicle, working through the following points:
• Heater control check
• Internal blower speed check
• Pollen filter check
• Drive belt condition and tension check
• Air-conditioning treatment, which neutralises unpleasant odours and restricts the growth of bacteria that can cause sneezing and sore throats
• Refrigerant gas is drained and renewed
• Temperature of refrigerated air in cabin is checked
• System hoses, joints and components are checked
• Cooling fan operation is checked
• Replacement of oil within the system.
And at just £199*, there’s no need to get hot under the collar.