Our complaints policy
Arbury are committed to providing a quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com
with the details and any supporting documentation. If you do not have an email account a letter can be sent to Arbury Motor Group, 16 The Courtyard, Buntsford Drive, Bromsgrove, B60 3DJ.
What will happen next?
1. Arbury will send you a letter/email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will involve forwarding your complaint to the Dealer Principal at the relevant dealership.
3. The Dealer Principal will then contact you directly to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint.
4. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another Dealer Principal or Director, unconnected with the matter to review appropriate alternative solutions.
5. We will contact you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If we cannot resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you may refer your dispute to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This service is free to use. Their consumer helpline is available on 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123 or you can visit their website at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
Cathedral Motor Company Limited is an Appointed Representative of Automotive Compliance Ltd, who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No 497010). Automotive Compliance Ltd’s permissions as a Principal Firm allows Cathedral Motor Company Limited to act as a credit broker, not as a lender, for the introduction to a limited number of lenders and to act as an agent on behalf of the insurer for insurance distribution activities only. If you wish to contact Automotive Compliance Ltd you can do so via post, telephone, or email:
Automotive Compliance Ltd
44 Alfred Street
01452 671 560