Our complaints policy
Arbury are committed to providing a quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com with the details and any supporting documentation. If you do not have an email account a letter can be sent to Arbury Motor Group, 16 The Courtyard, Buntsford Drive, Bromsgrove, B60 3DJ.
What will happen next?
1. Arbury will send you a letter/email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will involve forwarding your complaint to the Dealer Principal at the relevant dealership.
3. The Dealer Principal will then contact you directly to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint.
4. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another Dealer Principal or Director, unconnected with the matter to review appropriate alternative solutions.
5. We will contact you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.