Arbury values the trust that you place in us to look after you and your automotive needs. As the situation with COVID-19 progresses, we wanted to take the time to outline everything we are doing to protect both you and our #TeamArbury employees, so that you can rest assured your experience with us continues to be seamless, enjoyable and easy.
We have established a dedicated coronavirus working group who are monitoring the situation daily, and we have taken several decisive actions as detailed below. Arbury already hold high levels of hygiene and follows strict housekeeping processes, and so the following measures are additional steps that we have implemented in line with current guidance. Specifically, we have followed WHO, NHS and PHE guidance by:
• Removing magazines and newspapers from waiting areas
• Introducing a polite ‘handshaking hiatus’
• Providing disposable paper cups for customer tea and coffee machines
• Introducing a process of cleaning all interior vehicle surfaces, pens, desks and mobile devices with alcohol wipes before and after use
• Providing hand sanitisers around each dealership
• Asking our drivers to wear gloves and to change these between vehicles
• Asking our technicians to change gloves between vehicles
• Providing steering wheel covers and gear stick covers when vehicles are in the workshop
• Implementing additional cleaning at all dealerships, including a weekly deep clean.
Our customers and employees are, and have always been, our top priority, and so we hope this helps to put your mind at ease.
We also ask that you please be patient with us as this time, as you may experience delays as a result of a potential reduction in staff.
Finally, if you have any questions or concerns about our approach to COVID-19 and your visit to any of our dealerships, please do not hesitate to contact us.
As always, we are happy to be flexible and will consider adjustments to our processes that may help you feel more comfortable about visiting our dealerships or transacting with us during this time.