Finance Conduct Authority

1. The Financial Conduct Authority
The Financial Conduct Authority is the independent regulator of financial services. Use this information to decide if our services are right for you.

2. Whose products do we offer?
Cathedral Motor Company Limited t/a Arbury only offer insurance from a limited number of insurers and may receive commission, from the insurer for placing your business with them. A list of these insurers is available on request.

3. What will you have to pay us for our services?
No fee for general insurance contracts. You will receive a quotation, which will tell you about any other fees relating to any particular insurance policy.

4. Who regulates us?
Cathedral Motor Company Limited T/A Arbury is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Consumer Credit activities and is an Appointed Representative of TRACS Solutions Limited, a trading division of FISC Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for General Insurance.

You can check this on the Financial Conduct Authority’s Register by visiting the Financial Conduct Authority’s website or by contacting the Financial Conduct Authority on 08712663674.

5. What to do if you have a complaint about general insurance?
If you wish to register a complaint about general insurance, please contact TRACS Solutions Limited:
in writing Write to The Compliance Officer, TRACS Solutions Limited, Parkway Works, Kettlebridge Road, Sheffield. S9 3BL
by phone Telephone - 08712663674
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

6. Are we covered by the Financial Conduct Compensation Scheme (FCCS)?
You may be entitled to compensation should we be unable to meet our liabilities as an insurance intermediary under the Financial Conduct Compensation Scheme. Your entitlement to compensation will depend upon the type of business and the circumstances of your claim.

7. Complaints Handling Process.
If you would like to know how we handle complaints, please ask for a copy of our complaints handling process. You can also find information about referring a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at
Customer Service X
Chat Now
Please select a Location to continue your conversation.